Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2018: The State of Uttarakhand conducts the state level examination known as Uttarakhand Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic(JEEP) for candidates who want to take admission in the various Polytechnic course which are offered in the Govt. as well as Private Institution and Universities of Uttarakhand.
Candidates have multiple choices of courses such as Fashion Designing, Engineering, and Pharmacy to choose from when they have successfully qualified the examination. Exams for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic will be conducted in offline mode and the dates on which it will be held are 29th and 30th of April 2018.
UK Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2018
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2018 will be uploaded on the official website of the UK Polytechnic Board and no other medium will be provided for the declaration of results. It is assumed that the result will be declared on the 20th of May 2018.
All candidates are advised to check all the details printed on the result carefully and they must also print a hardcopy of the result which will be required for reference process later.
The Merit List will be declared based on the results of the candidates and then whose name will be on the merit list they will be invited to the counseling session.
DETAILS ABOUT THE MERIT LIST OF UK POLYTECHNIC 2018
The Merit List will be prepared for all the offered courses individually. The process of counseling will be kept completely on the basis of merit list issued by the board. The Tie-breaking method will be adopted if the situation occurs where two candidates have obtained equal marks in the UK Polytechnic examination.
The complete process of the tie-breaking method is listed below so read the following steps carefully –
- The Age limitation will be considered for both candidates
- Mathematics subject marks will also be considered if the tie still remains
- If tie still remains, then marks obtained in chemistry will be considered
- Marks scored by the candidate in Biology subject will be considered lastly to complete the tie-breaking method
Details About the UK Polytechnic Counselling Session 2018-19
The UK Polytechnic Counselling session will be started from the 1st week of July 2018 eligible candidates can participate in it through the online platform of the website. There are various steps involved in the counselling session process such as the registration of the candidate, seat allotments, candidates reporting to the designated college etc.
Only the registration process and choice of filling will be conducted in online mode once the seat allotment has been done by the board candidates will have to report to the designated college for the completion of the admission procedure. Candidates are hereby informed to bring original documents to the college and also the photocopies of them for the verification process and all they will also have to bring the fees and admission related documents to the college.
Steps Required for Downloading the Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2018 from the Official Website
These steps are to be followed by the candidate to successfully complete the downloading process of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2018 so read these steps carefully to avoid any error in the process.
- All candidates must log into the official website of the board which is ubter.in
- When the homepage has loaded completely they must then click the link stating the “Download the Results”
- Enter the details required by the website in the given fields such as the Roll Number of the candidate
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Results will be displayed on the screen and the details should be carefully checked by the candidate to avoid any mistakes or misprinting
- Get a print of hardcopy of the result which will be required for the reference process in admission.